Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Justify Your Partner at Your First Meeting

Its worked for me several times. The time I first met my soul-mate...

Anyway, I won't  irritate you with my love story. Let's get started with the tips. You know, its very important to have a girlfriend who better match your criteria. You may want to know how she think of yourself. Is she a trustful person or a betrayer? You need not to be a thought reader or something like that to judge it. Just follow my hints:


  • Invite your girlfriend in a restaurant and tell her to bring some of her friends, too.
  • Reach the place before they do.
  • Select the silent corner to book your table.
  • Place a voice recorder (You'll find one in your local market or visit amazon.com)under the table with a scotch-tape.
  • Start recording.
  • When they will arrive, you must set their chair in such a way that the voice recorder could get their voice clearly.
  • Order some food and gossip with them until the food arrive.
  • As soon as the food arrive, you tell your girlfriend “ Excuse me, I'm just coming from the washroom. You start  enjoying the food.”
  • When you are back (At least after 5 minutes), your job will be done. Finish your food with them as usual. Don’t forget to collect the voice recorder before you left the place (If you fail collecting it in front of them, just pretend you forgot something on the table when you people are out of the restaurant.).
  • Now, when you are home, connect the recorder to your laptop, copy the voice file (You may want to edit the sound track to cut off noise, try Sony Sound Forge) and enjoy!
 
I assure you, she would have told a lot of things about you as well as her friends!

    2 comments:

    1. Tried and just dumped my boyfriend. He was....such an...asss..!

      ReplyDelete

    Share This